Annons:
Tag:Β dogs-and-holidays
Read 64 times
Tismon
2021-12-06 17:28

A merry canine christmas?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Soon it is christmas! It's a wonderful holiday!

How are you guys going to celibrate it this year? Do your 4 legged family members also get to join the celibrations? Do you buy christmas presents for your dogs? Do they get to open it or do you open it for them? Do you give them something special to eat? Do your dogs like snow?

Share all of your dogo's christmas experiences and plans!

christmas-tree.png

Correlation does not equal causation.

Host of Dogs and Art Savvity

• Edited by Tismon 2022-01-15 16:00
Annons:
Niklas
2021-12-08 16:45

Dogs will be welcome to our Christmas celebration, although there will only be one dog. Or actually one at our first Christmas that we are going to celebrate next weekend and two at the one we will be celebrating on Christmas Eve.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tismon
2021-12-08 18:48

#1: I mean you can never have too many dogs-visits! Is it the same dog in both visits or is it 3 different dogs? :)

Niklas
2021-12-15 16:29

#2: Myra will be to both celebrations and Angel just for Christmas Eve. πŸ™‚

Hmm, when I think about it, I believe my niece's dog, Maia, will also join us on Christmas Eve. She’s an Irish rescue dog too, but more of a street dog with uncertain ancestry. Her mother was found on the streets but Maia was born while the mother lived in a dog shelter.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tismon
2021-12-16 18:14

#3: Oh then it will indeed be a merry canine christmas! Many dogos who will share the celebrations, that sounds like real fun! Do all the dogs also get their own gifts? :)

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β